The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) - a smart choice!
Long term care insurance is a smart way to protect your income and assets and remain financially independent should you need long term care services at home, in a nursing home, or at another long term care facility.
Most health insurance programs, including the FEHB Program, TRICARE, and TRICARE For Life, provide little or no coverage for long term care. And long term care services can be very expensive.
This is why the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) sponsors a long term care insurance program for members of the Federal Family
Here are some features of the FLTCIP:
- Sponsored by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Supported by the strength and stability of John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company
- Benefits designed specifically for the Federal Family
- Access to knowledgeable program representatives
- Convenient payment options
- Other features of the FLTCIP
For More Information, visit:
Sponsored by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)