H1N1 Flu Information and Guidance
- This FLU.GOV website provides new handouts and communications tools for federal managers on how to respond to the flu: http://www.flu.gov/professional/federal/workplace/index.html#prepare
- September 18, 2009 - Updated OPM H1N1 Influenza Preparedness: http://www.chcoc.gov/Transmittals/TransmittalDetails.aspx?TransmittalId=2498
- Advice to Federal Employees and Agencies on Preventing the Spread of the Current Flu and Maintaining Readiness to Use HR Flexibilities if necessary: http://www.chcoc.gov/Transmittals/TransmittalDetails.aspx?TransmittalId=2227
- Employees working along the border and at ports of entry should closely review the guidance at www.cdc.gov/swineflu.
- For key facts on swine influenza see the CDC Web site at: www.cdc.gov/swineflu/key_facts.htm.
- For online resources and a full range of the latest human resources flexibilities and benefits relating to pandemic influenza, see OPM’s Web site at www.opm.gov/pandemic/.
- See Compensation Policy Memorandum (CPM) 2008-09, June 17, 2008, posted on our Web site for a wide range of information on the various HR flexibilities. This information is available at: www.opm.gov/oca/compmemo/2008/2008-09.asp.